Tuesday, November 6, 2018

E-Juices

History, Types, and Promotions

Image Source
When I think of a vape, I think of a mod like these: https://www.vapes.com/collections/mods. They haven't always been around though, so I thought I'd look up the history of vapes to get a better understanding of them all together. One of the more detailed history of e-cigarettes is found here: http://www.casaa.org/historical-timeline-of-electronic-cigarettes/. I'm not sure if I would even consider a mod or vape an e-cig though. Obviously, I had to look into that to understand more. They're not the same! Vaping is the overall term for inhaling vapor from an e-cig or similar device (like a mod). The biggest difference between an e-cig and a vape is the tank. With an e-cig there is no tank to fill, normally they'll have cartridges. With a vape, you have a tank separate from your battery to refill with juice. Battery life is typically longer with a vape and you have more options for flavors because you can use or combine a number of juices. If you want to read more about differences between the two go here: https://logicvapes.us/ecigs-versus-vapes. There are hundreds, if not thousands of types of e-cigs, mods, and vapes. Most people try out at least a few, before finding their best fit. 
If we start to talk juices we could be here forever because there are thousands of juices out there and endless combinations.  The best site I have found to find the best information about e-juice and its compounds was a great read because it also have the best vape juices of 2018! https://vapingdaily.com/best-vape-juices-and-e-liquids/ has the best vape juices of 2018 for the first half of this page and information about what is in e-juice or e-liquid and what it means. I didn't even know the difference that propylene glycol or vegetable glycerin could have on the flavor or feel of your smoke cloud! I love doing research and looking deeper into things with you guys!
The final thing I will talk about is our up and coming promotion! Head North wants to give back to its wonderful friends with a sweepstakes. All of the rules are already up on the main page of our blog, for you to look over and get a sneak peak! It will be just and going this week so head on over to our Facebook and keep an eye out. This is a Facebook specific contest and we'd love if you'd participate. Head on over there: https://www.facebook.com/DMCheadnorth! As always, Hannah Lynn.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I totally thought a vape was just the "Mod" kind. I guess a Vuse Ciro,(what I smoke) is considered a vape pen.

    ReplyDelete