Monday, October 22, 2018

Dream Jobs

"When I grow up I wanna be..."

*insert dream job here*

I always said that I wanted to be a Vet or Teacher when I was a kid. Then I grew up and realized I had no idea what I wanted to be. Now I love my job. Lets be honest though, It is not my dream job; don't tell my boss. Which bring me to the topic, what are jobs that you've always dreamed to have? There are so many jobs out there, some better than others. Lets take a look at some that interested us. 
Image Source
First lets talk about a professional blunt roller. If you can't roll blunts, this position is not for you! Who would need a professional blunt roller you may ask? In 2014 Waka Flocka Flame, the rapper, took to Instagram because he felt he needed one. https://bit.ly/2q8lNJr Who filled the position? Seth Rogan. 50,000 dollars a year for a side gig is pretty great. He kept the gig up until it was announced this year that he was fired. Obviously, acting was his dream career not blunt rolling. I'm sure he still does it for his personal gain.
Image Source
With cannabis making a comeback and becoming legal all around the U.S. many want to know how to get a job having to do with that. Growing, chopping, and trimming bud doesn't always pay the best or is not the most enjoyable. However, getting paid to smoke weed is every stoners dream. https://bit.ly/2PJN8g6 This article talks about a company in Toronto, Canada, that hired 5 lucky individuals to get paid to smoke weed and write social media posts. Like sign me up! Then there is this article that talks about 3000 dollars a week to pretty much do the same thing https://bit.ly/2S8e8Yh. There just asking stoners to take their money, but you have to meet their terms or get fired like Seth Rogan. This article also talks about 'budtenders', a term that I was not familiar with until I went to Colorado. They are the bartenders of weed and a pretty sweet gig as well. I wouldn't say 'dream job', but to someone it might be. 
Just remember that you can't find a job that you aren't looking for. Also, it is never to late to try and find a better job or to chase after your 'dream job'. You never know until you try and that can't start unless you take the first steps. These jobs are out there, you just have to find them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment